We are glad to inform you that The Miles Morland Foundation (MFF) is accepting applications from young Africans (Nigerians) within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
A Total Value of £25,000 to cover tuition fees and a maintenance grant will be awarded to successful applicants.
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: 15th May 2018
- Eligible Field Of Study: MA Creative Writing
- Level: Postgraduate
- Fees: International
- School: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction)
- Country of Birth: Any country within Africa or
- Nationality: Any country within Africa or
- Other Criteria: Both parents born in Africa
If the scholarship is awarded on this basis, copies of both parents’ passports must be provided as evidence to UEA at the point of acceptance of the scholarship.
How To Apply
If you apply for this scholarship, you will be considered for any of the scholarships below for which you are eligible.
There is no need to submit a second application for any of the scholarships below;
- The UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship
- The UEA Crowdfunded BAME Writers’ Scholarship
- The Kowitz Scholarship
- The Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship
- The David Higham Scholarship in Prose Fiction
- The John Boyne Scholarship
- The Annabel Abbs Scholarship
- The Seth Donaldson Memorial Bursary
or more information about the Miles Morland Foundation African Scholarship for Africans.
University Of East Anglia Accommodation
We are extremely proud of the choice, quality and affordability of accommodation at UEA. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, our mix of modern and historical buildings is integral to the unique sense of community we enjoy, here at UEA. Our postgraduate accommodation, Crome Court, won the Green Gown Award within the ‘Built Environment’ category in 2015. “Crome Court uses 69% of its energy from renewable sources and produced 95% less CO2 than if it were built to normal standards.”
Come and see for yourself
They strongly recommend that you attend one of their UEA Open Days during which you will be able to visit our accommodation blocks and look at some of our rooms.
Accommodation is in two categories, which are;