This is to inform Nigerians that the Nigeria Police Service Commission (PSC) has successfully released the list of successful candidates in the 2018 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exercise.
The Nigerian Police formerly The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800.
Candidates who took an interest in the last Nigeria Police zonal screening exercise are encouraged to check their names by visiting the NPF list checking portal.
How To Check NPF Shortlisted List (Link Updated)
- POLICE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL GENERAL DUTY CANDIDATES IN THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE FOR APPOINTMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
- POLICE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (SPECIALISTS ASPs and INSPECTORS ONLY) FOR APPOINTMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
- POLICE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL POLICE CONSTABLES IN THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (GENERAL DUTY & SPECIALISTS
For more information, visit http://psc.gov.ng/join-the-nigeria-police-force.html
Congratulations if your name is among the shortlisted candidates in the Nigerian Police Force (NPF). If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.
NPF Job Requirements
- Each applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
- Each candidate should own a valid ID card (driving license, voter card, international passport).
- Applicants for the position of Constable are expected to have credits in English and Math.
- Candidates for Cadet Inspectors must have Advanced Level, Ordinary National Diploma, National Certificate in Education.
- For other positions, applicants should own a University degree or a Higher National Diploma.
NPF Screening, Examination Kick-start Date
Candidates who applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force and have received notification from the Police Service Commission, would physically appear for screening and examination on Monday, 7th May 2018 at 8 am, the State Police Command has said.
The recruitment of 6000 Nigerians into the Nigeria Police Force as Constables will commence on Monday, May 7th in the 36 State Police Command Headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory.
The exercise will start with a screening of the applicant’s physical attributes and their credentials.